Even though the single stripe gateway is disabled, will past customers who purchased a . . .

Hi folks,

Even though the single stripe gateway is disabled, will past customers who purchased a recurring M2P item still be charged?

Or, should I enable it in general in the settings and just deactivate it for all member levels as a option.

These are for past customers who checkout with the single stripe gateway before you ever had the stripe subscription gateway working FYI.

:slight_smile:

• Milan

Hello @Greg,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Best way to determine weather your customer who has been subscribed to your Membership via Stripe Single payment gateway will be charged or not is via stripe dashboard. :slight_smile:

Please let me elaborate why so ?

Whenever reoccurring subscription created by our plugin for any member, our plugin uses stripe API to register subscription on their stripe account. So to know will it charge customer or not, please open your stripe dashboard and navigate to Subscriptions > Plans > Select membership for which you've charged customer through single stripe payment gateway.
    Pick one of customer who have used single stripe payment gateway via page's subscribers tab and then see his/her's subscription tab. If you see there is active subscription, your customer will be charged. :slight_smile:

Now let me conclude my answer here with

will past customers who purchased a recurring M2P item still be charged?

Yes, they should be able to bill via Stripe subscription gateway. Please make sure both gateway is enabled.

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.