Event+ and Wsyija

Hey Staff,

I'm testing out the Wsyija newsletter plugin, which is so awesome I'm surprised I didn't find it here instead. I've got a problem though.

Do you have any experience getting Wsyija to see Events+ listings as valid posts for inclusion?

Thanks,
Ian

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello Ian ,

Welcome to the Forum!

We do have some integration with our e-newsletter plugin where you can send out newsletters about your event, but not with Wsyija at the moment.

I am not sure how Wsyija works, ever used it. Any light on that so that I can forward this to the dev?

In the meantime, am moving this to the Feature Suggestions forums, lets see what other people have to say.

• Imperative Ideas
    • HummingBird

Thanks for the reply Arun,

Because of the integration between plugins, I really tried to like e-newsletter. I wanted to love it. Wsyija is just a complete evolution beyond anything on WPMUDev or CodeCanyon though. It's like comparing the membership plugin here to Wishlist Member. It's not "apples & oranges", it's more like "apples and apple trees"

I have asked Wsyija for guidance on how to handle custom posts and will get back to you with what I learn.

In the meantime, the one-minute video on Wsyjia shows what makes it so darn awesome:
    http://vimeo.com/wysija/v-1

The drag & drop from post capability with editable regions is pretty stellar. It would be a really good point of integration if we can find a way to make it work.

• Imperative Ideas
    • HummingBird

We'll have to let this one cruise for a bit.

Listed under future releases is:

+ Possibility to add marketing tracking codes (Premium feature)
    + Support for custom post types
    + Display a list of newsletters sent in a page of your site (shortcode)

So I'll just have to hold my horses and wait on this one.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.