Event Bookings List

I am trying out the event plugin and have successfully created an event. I am now in the process of needing to print out different name tags for the event and wanted to know how I can create a page to display the user information along with the quantity and type of tickets they booked.

How can this be done? I am very new to wordpress, shortcodes and php (not a coder). Are these these the types of things that a page could be created for and add shortcodes for the specific event and then use more of them to display the user information and the bookings (ticket type/qty) that each person reserved?

Thanks, Kevin

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi Kevin!

There are a few addons in the plugin, one is to activate the guest-list options. There you can control how the plugin lists the names of those who RSVP.

You can also view the RSVP list within the event if you click to Edit the Event.

We don't currently have a way to print a list of RSVP's but I will definitely pass this along as a feature request, I'm sure it would come in handy for others as well :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.