Event Details After Payment

I'm trying to figure out how to get the "event details" for a paid event made available to a user who had successfully paid for an event.

In my sandbox text the user pays and is brought back to the event page BUT how can I then deliver the login/call in details for the event to the paid user.

I don't want this info displayed to the users until they have successfully paid.

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi @mysmallbizu

Thank you for your post and being part of our Community!

The Events + plugin doesn't currently have this capability to direct paid users to another page to get the rest of the event details. It also doesn't have the ability to generate an email once a member has paid for an event, which would be a great feature suggestion.

I did a little bit of searching and found this topic on the Community. As you will see, other members also had similar feature requests, so it might be something the Developer would consider for a future release.

Your best option currently though would be to make a membership site where members can pay for events in general and then once they've paid the event details page in the form of a post can be available to them.

Really wish I could be of more assistance to you. If you have questions, please be in touch.

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.