Event+ Featured Image

Hi, i would like to know how to show featured image when using Override default appearance setting

theme is twenty twelve

setting :

Archive template -> plugin: full width

Single Event template -> plugin: full width

with current setting, feature image doesn’t show but i would like to retain this setting and still could show my featured image

thank you

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @andy_aditya

I’ve done a bit of testing and cannot get the featured image to display either in the setup you have described. However, adding the image to the event editor does work to get the image in the single event at least.

I’ll see if I can find a way to to get it in the archives too. I’ll post back if and when I do. In the meantime, if someone else has an idea, please jump in :slight_smile:

• andy_aditya
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Patrick,

thank you for replying, my aim for doing this is

so that user that wanted to show their feature image in front page will have to pay,

well this is a basic work around, so that in the future i can implement it using event+

i do like single event template using plugin full width which have a nice css to start with, thats why i wanted to retain it

if you have better solution using other wpmudev.org plugin please do point which one?

thank you

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.