Event header formatting - Eliminate author, move attend buttons

Two questions on the event header.
1) Is there a way to hide the Event Author WP Name? I didn't see that option and I think most of our users won't care who authored it. Save some space this way.
2) The attending buttons are right justified, at least in my implementation, so on a larger screen they are to the right and may be easy to miss. Any way to adjust that?
Thanks so much!
Dave

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey again Dave!

We can do this by adding a bit of CSS. If you don't have a custom CSS field yet then install this plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Paste this into your css sheet. Choose either the "left align buttons" OR "Center align buttons". Delete whichever one you don't want :slight_smile:

#wpmudevevents-user {
    display: none !important;
    }

/* left align buttons */
    .wpmudevevents-buttons {
    float: left !important;
    }

/* Center align buttons */
    .wpmudevevents-buttons {
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    width: 25% !important;
    }

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need any further assistance on this one.

All the best,
    Tyler

• dave
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks so much Tyler! That really did the trick. At the risk of over-staying my welcome, I do have one other question. After I did that, I think I need a break before the login with social media buttons. Is there a simple way to accomplish that? I've enclosed a screen shot of what is happening.Thanks

• Tyler Postle
      • CGO

Hey Dave,

Impossible to over stay your welcome around here :p

How about this:

.wpmudevevents-login_links {
      float: left !important;
      }

That should line them all up to the right of the buttons so they aren't all split up.

Would that work?

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
      Tyler

• dave
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Worked great Tyler! Thanks for your help.

Is there a way to have a person not show up as registered until they have paid? The first event I'm building is a "pay only" event with only 15 seats so don't want to take up a spot until someone has actually paid. I didn't see where or if that was an option.

Thanks again!
    Dave

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Dave,

My apologies for the delay on this post! Thanks for your patience. To do this you should be able to use the RSVP status auto-reset add-on. I have attached a screenshot of it :slight_smile:

It is 2nd from the bottom in the add-ons list. Events > Settings.

Hope that helps!

Let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.