I posted these questions in the original "Events' post but it was suggested that we create seperate threads, so here it is!
I am working with the Event plugin and the Google Map plugin and have a few questions.
Here is a link to look at which shows my issues...
Note: The link above might have 2 maps on it as I am trying to get the map in the sidebar at the moment. The attached graphic shows only the map in the post.
1) The map in the post will not zoom in to City level no matter what I do.
2) I would actually like to remove the map from below the post and place the map for the event in the sidebar for the event, but I cannot figure out where the sidebar is for Events. Do I create an Event template or a new page for each event?
3) When an event is completed, i.e. it is now monday and the event was sunday, does it auto-close the event?
4) Anyway to remove the "Created by" label on the event?
5) I created an "Events" page like was suggested in the original "Events" post. The events are now displayed, but the description text contains "View event" and "NoMaybeI'mAttending" text that is not part of the description as in: (see attachement)
View eventOn March 10, 2012 from 7:30 am to 1:00 pm Rancho Santa Margarita, CANoMaybeI’m Attending
Got to say I am loving this plugin. I spent a lot of time in the past couple weeks looking for this type of plugin and must say the timing is excellent.