Event plus

Hi,

I have created a Events using Event+ plugin,
There is a slight issue, This"See who has RSVPed" when super admin click on it he will be able to see the list of attendees who is attending the event.

But, if the other users like Author, Subscriber, Contributor etc, click on "See who has RSVPed" they will get this error
"Error
Unfortunately, you can not get into the author panel, because the site admin does not set it up.
» Log out"
Can some one help me please

Thanks
Harsha.

• aecnu

Greetings Harsha,

The technical aspect of what is going on there seems to be that you have some sort of admin dashboard disabling plugin active or some piece of code to that effect in your theme.

So it denies all requests to /wp-admin/ for users under Administrator level and WP ajax handler lives under wp-admin: /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php so all proper AJAX requests get rejected.

By my suggestion in this ticket:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/facebook-plugin

I was hoping to overcome whatever is blocking access to the WP ajax handler

Please advise if that suggestion works or not, or if we need to take a different approach to getting this issue resolved.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Harsha,

In this case the wise thing to do is to go into full trouble shooting mode to figure out what is causing this anomaly.

This issue is not common by any means and the first I have seen of it with my year plus on WPMU Dev and over 5000+ tickets that I personally responded too.

I definitely want to know the answer to this intriguing issue as well, it is why I claimed the ticket :slight_smile:

Now it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict here and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting. You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Harsha,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.