Event Plus & BuddyPress

Hi.
I have a buddypress community websites, we installed Event+ plugin for the users, I have few questions:
1) any plugin/addon that can enable our users to send RSVP invitation by email. For example, a user created an event now he want to invite 100 users by email.

2) Can the invited users RSVP without registration?

Regards

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Armir,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your questions!

1) any plugin/addon that can enable our users to send RSVP invitation by email. For example, a user created an event now he want to invite 100 users by email.

On "Events -> Settings -> Add-ons" page you'll find a "Email: E-Newsletter integration" add-on that could be used for this. It requires though our E-Newsletter plugin to be installed and won't let users send their own "newsletters" to selected addresses. It's worth checking though, in my opinion.

There's however no other "invite guests" add-on currently so apart from solution mentioned above they'd probably need to either send links to these events via their e-mail boxes or you could use a "Tell a friend"/"Share via e-mail" kind of plugin such as:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-email/installation/

2) Can the invited users RSVP without registration?

There's an "RSVP with email address" add-on available in Events+ plugin that will let unregistered/not-logged in user RSVP with their e-mail addresses only, no registration required. However this doesn't work "selectively" so it can't be applied to selected guests only.

Taking all this into account I think achieving what you wish to achieve may require some custom development.

If you have any further questions on this, let me know please.

Best regards,
    Adam