Event Plus & BuddyPress

Hi.
I have a buddypress community websites, we installed Event+ plugin for the users, I have few questions:
1) any plugin/addon that can enable our users to send RSVP invitation by email. For example, a user created an event now he want to invite 100 users by email.

2) Can the invited users RSVP without registration?

Regards

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Armir,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your questions!

1) any plugin/addon that can enable our users to send RSVP invitation by email. For example, a user created an event now he want to invite 100 users by email.

On "Events -> Settings -> Add-ons" page you'll find a "Email: E-Newsletter integration" add-on that could be used for this. It requires though our E-Newsletter plugin to be installed and won't let users send their own "newsletters" to selected addresses. It's worth checking though, in my opinion.

There's however no other "invite guests" add-on currently so apart from solution mentioned above they'd probably need to either send links to these events via their e-mail boxes or you could use a "Tell a friend"/"Share via e-mail" kind of plugin such as:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-email/installation/

2) Can the invited users RSVP without registration?

There's an "RSVP with email address" add-on available in Events+ plugin that will let unregistered/not-logged in user RSVP with their e-mail addresses only, no registration required. However this doesn't work "selectively" so it can't be applied to selected guests only.

Taking all this into account I think achieving what you wish to achieve may require some custom development.

If you have any further questions on this, let me know please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.