EVENT PLUS: HOW TO REDIRECT TO A THANK YOU PAGE AFTER SOMEONE PAYS WITH PAYPAL

I found nothing on the settings that allows me to redirect to a thank you page. I also tried with PayPal's selling tools (from inside my PayPal account) without any luck, which btw works with WooCommerce plugin. Also, once it comes back to the site after a successful PayPal payment, it always says, "You haven't paid". It takes a manual page refresh for it to say "You've already paid" ... Plz, help!

• James Morris

Hello Digital Zen,

I hope you are well today!

At the current time, the Events+ plugin does not redirect to another page once they agree to attend an event. It would be a little complicated to achieve, in case if the Event is required to be paid for.

But this would be a great feature to the plugin. I'm moving it to Features & Feedback forum to give it more exposure amongst other members of the community. More +1’s a feature request get more likely it would be considered for development.

In case you wish this feature to be implemented as soon as possible, then please feel free to post a new job in our Jobs & Pros section on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

If we can be of any further assistance, please, let us know!

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.