Event plus plugin display

Hello,
1: How can I display my entire event(s) page as a individual event page

Now: all my events are displaying like this. http://imgur.com/a/UHQcR
I want each event to be displayed like this http://imgur.com/a/EYppk

Can you please help me with this.

2: I need to achieve this

Upcoming events and Past events
Upcoming events I need all the list of events must be displayed in this way http://imgur.com/a/EYppk with multiple scroll or pagination

Past event also must be displayed in the same way http://imgur.com/a/EYppk with different page.
Can I use shortcode?

3: How can I display "No, Maybe, I am attending" next to map here?
http://imgur.com/a/EYppk I want those buttons at the bottom next to map.

Could you please help me acheive this?
Thanks.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Harsha.wowd,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

#1 - You would need to create custom archive template in order to include all that info, I have attached a file below that's based on WP 2016 theme so you can download it, unzip it and edit it so HTML structure matches your theme and place it inside your child theme root folder.

#2 - I'm not sure that I quite understand this one, could you please elaborate a bit more about what you're looking to accomplish.
    Are you looking to show full list of all past and future events inside single event page?

#3 - This would require custom changes as #1, I've attached second file (single-incsub_event) which you also need to edit in order to match your theme HTML layout.

For future reference, if you have multiple questions that are not closely related please ask them in separate threads so we can keep better track of everything. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Harsha.wowd,

Both of the files attached are based on 2016 theme and you should be changing them based on the the you're using.

Best way would checking archive.php from your active theme or even completely copying it and then rename it to archive-incsub_event.php in order to use that file for Event archive template.

Now you can compare that archive file with the archive-incsub_event.php and add E+ parts of the code in that archive.
    Below is the screenshot where original archive and customized one are next to each other, from there you can see part of the E+ code that replaced original archive code but kept the HTML holders so that page keeps it look.

Editing single-incsub_event.php is bit more complex but it best starting from single.php from your current theme and then editing it as above example.
    Main thing to focus on is this part of the code:

<?php
        echo Eab_Template::get_rsvp_form($post);
        echo Eab_Template::get_inline_rsvps($post);
    ?>

That code is used for displaying RSVP and is what needs to be placed next to map code section:
    <div class=&quot;wpmudevevents-map&quot;><?php echo $event->get_venue_location(Eab_EventModel::VENUE_AS_MAP); ?></div>

Can you tell us which theme you're using and perhaps we will be able to assist you more?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Harsha.wowd!

The theme that you are using seems to be a premium (paid) theme and I don't have access to it, unfortunately. Since changes in theme files (or rather: new files based on current theme's files) are necessary to achieve your goal, I would need to take a closer look at your site and for this I would need to access it directly.

Therefore, please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list. 

Please be sure to make a full backup of your entire site first!

I would then access your site and check how your current theme is built and hopefully I'll be able to help you with that.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Harsha.wowd,

Since you're using custom page for your archive we couldn't do the archive change as explained above, I had to create custom template file in your child theme, events-shortcode-archive.php attached below.

Then I changed the shortcode to call that file like this:
    [eab_archive template="events-shortcode-archive.php"]

You can now further edit that file if you need to make some other changes to your upcoming events.

As for the single page, I see that you've made some changes already and so do you still need help with that?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Harsha.wowd,

I've made some changes to the template so can you check it out now and see if that looks better.

For your expired events I applied the same template as for archive template by changing the shortcode to [eab_expired template="events-shortcode-archive.php"]

If you want to have different look than your archive template you can make a copy of events-shortcode-archive.php file in your child theme, edit the file to adjust your expired events and then just call the new file by changing the file name in shortcode, for example something like this:
    [eab_expired template="events-shortcode-expired.php"]

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.