Event showing followed by previous one on single event page.

I have this weird issue with the plugin, when showing a single event, it shows as intended, however it also shows the previous event in the footer, messing its content.

Please note that I have the "Override default appearance?" not checked, this issue only happens with posts from the event plugin.

I am using WP 3.4.2 and the latest version of the plugin.

I have also attached a couple of screenshots showing how it shows fine as a post, then how the previous event shows in the footer if this may be helpful.

Thank you.

Patrick

Hiya @madebymadeo

Welcome to the forums!

That's a weird one isn't it? It's likely a script conflict with some other plugin, or your theme.

Please try basic troubleshooting protocol as follows:

Revert to the default Twenty-Eleven theme and deactivate all other plugins. Is the problem still there? If yes, then something's wonky in the plugin... or your WordPress install

If the issue is no longer present, reactivate your theme. Does the issue re-appear? If yes, theme conflict.

If the issue still does not re-appear, re-activate plugins one by one until it does and you find the conflicting plugin.

Let us know what you find. Once we've zeroed in on whatever may be the cause of your issue, we'll be better equipped to deal with it.