Events +

Hi Kimberly,

I just got you email to say there is a new post in events but im just not seeing it my side, the only way i can show you what is happening is if i share my screen with you and you can see that it is really not working at my end, i dont know what you are doing differently.

But im not sure when we are online at the same time thats the difficulty.

x

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings darryl_sherborne,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and though I am not a Kimberly for sure, how can we not see this via screen shots, screen casts, nor visiting the site with log in credentials?

And you did not give any details as to the issue(s) you are having?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Thank you for your input but I am certainly at a loss here with trying to even figure out what you have going on.

No screen cast, no URL, outdated WordPress and Buddy Press though our plugins have already incorporated the big changes from WordPress 3.5

There is not a thing I can do here.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• darryl_sherborne
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Joe
    I responded on this thread yesterday
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/events-4?replies=8#post-340141
    I suggest we have a join.me session so that you can see my screen.
    We have tried to access this page outside of our network (to avoid any cache issues) and over a 3G mobile connection. We get the same blank page result every time. When I examine the source code for the blank page displayed, there is nothing apart from header html there.

• darryl_sherborne
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I also tried today to install this plugin manually by downloading the latest version from your website, and uploading via FTP then activating manually. The result we get when trying to add a new event is the same - a blank page. Please can you help?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Thank you for the additional input which is helpful in trying to visualize what is going on with this particular installation.

What theme are you using by the way?

Have you tried standard troubleshooting by any chance to see if it is possible a theme or other plugin conflicting?

I.E. Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.