Events +

Is it possible to have someone sign up for multiple slots on a particular event?

Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings everything_canine,

Thank you for the great question but I believe that it may indeed be how the event is configured i.e. Limited capacity Events??

So to the best of my knowledge they can buys enough slots so to speak until they reach the capacity if there is indeed one set.

What errors or challenges have you found trying to implement this or probably more accurately trying to by more event slots for an event that is under capacity and for the same user?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings everything_canine,

Thank you for the additional input which is appreciated.

At this point it is a feature request to the best of my knowledge.

But before sending this to the feature requests area, I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Perhaps I am missing something though I do not believe so.

Have a GREAT upcoming weekend!

Cheers, Joe

• mort3n
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Vladislav,

I don’t have payments enabled.

Have tried enabling the limited capacity addon, but this only provides the option to specify the max. number of attendants.

Is there some way to enable the ability to book a number of seats for free events?

Furthermore, is there some way to enable that ability for events with unlimited capacity? This is relevant for many types of free events where preparations are needed (capacity of location to book, food and beverages, chairs to arrange, setup of additional loudspeakers etc.).

Cheers

Mort3n

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings,

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available – but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Stefanie
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Joe.

No problem, This is the only thing stopping me from using this excellent plugin.

Unfortunately, most of the events in our network are free but open to members to book multiple places for family members.

Thanks

Stef

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.