Events and appointments buddypress

Hi, it's possible with events and appointments to allow my members buddypress to create an event and create an appointment between them from their profile?

Thanks

Davide

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Davide,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question! Welcome to WPMU DEV! :slight_smile:

It's certainly possible for a member to add a front-end event using BuddyPress, but was you looking at integrating the event with the appointment?

Or was you looking for individual management, which is what it's designed for out of the box, please advise and I can provide the instructions needed. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• davide
    • New Recruit

Thanks for your quick reply!
    I would like that a member can create an event in his profile with the ability to invite other members or show only waiting for someone to take part in the event. About appointment I would like a user to create an appointment with another user through a calendar.

Sorry for my english

Thanks

Davide

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @davide,

Hope you're well today and thanks for the additional information.

Sure, we can allow a user to post their own event, in wp-admin > events > settings > enable the add-ons "BuddyPress: My Events" and "Front-page editing" this will allow front-end posting of the events. :slight_smile:

For appointments that is possible out of the box, you just need to make sure you have your service providers setup in appointments > settings > service providers.

Of course, any questions or concerns let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.