Events + and e-Newlsetter not playing together

I am setting up a site for a usergroup which will include physical meetings.

I am using Events+ and wanted to integrate the e-Newsletter feature but with both plugins activated when I create an event (and check one of the e-Newsletter options) I get the following:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/riscadmn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-email-enewsletter_integration.php on line 228

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/riscadmn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-email-enewsletter_integration.php:228) in /home/riscadmn/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/riscadmn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-email-enewsletter_integration.php:228) in /home/riscadmn/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

The event does get created but obviously something is wrong.

If I disable e-Newsletter the event is created with no warning screen.

The site is running Wordpress 3.9.1 using BuddyPress Social Theme 1.4.5 (but I get the same error in TwentyFourteen)

Plugins:
Autoblog 4.0.9.3
E-Newsletter 2.7.0.1
Events+ 1.7.5
Google Maps 2.8.6.3
WPMU Dev Dashboard 3.4.4

Thanks!
Ian.