Events + and Fixer theme problems

the photo gallery on the home page of the fixer theme will let me add photos but not let me delete them - please help.

Also I'm having trouble with the events plugin. I need a short code or a way to get the calendar to link to the classes so people can register for them. Not sure what to do but the events + doesn't seam to work with this template - please help me fix this. - thanks

• Sajid

Hi @melanie5,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can reproduce this issue on your website as well as on my own website. I am marking it as confirmed bug and notifying developer about this issue. We will try our best to resolve it as soon as possible and release a new version of theme with bug fixed. I am unable to provide a firm ETA of exactly when it will be fixed and released. Sorry!

Please keep an eye on this thread for updates or you will also get notification right in your dashboard in WPMU DEV > Updates.

For Events + issue please start separate thread to get assistance according to our forum posting rules. It will help us manage each issue in its own ticket. This also helps other members community find an answer looking for similar issue in future instead of digging in whole thread to find an answer.

Thanks for bring the bug in our attention, sending some points your way for appreciation :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.