Events+ and multiple currency support

Currently, you can only choose one currency in Events -> Settings.

I assume, that setting is useful for default currency.

But I need the plugin to allow selecting different currency when Adding an Event.

At this point, I'm stuck with the currency I saved in settings. But my site needs to work for an international market, and I'd like to make that work the same way as EventBrite.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @Hazrul Azhar Jamari,

Currently this is not supported. Paypal accepts multiple currencies as long as you can accept those currencies in your paypal account. Therefore users can still pay using their own currency & paypal will do the conversion for you.

I can certainly add this as a feature request for the developers to look at.

Hope this helps

• Hazrul Azhar Jamari
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi @Vaughan

Yes. Please add this as a feature request.

As the requirement is urgent for me, can I do a workaround?

It should be simple enough as adding a drop down of supported currencies which I select.

Perhaps, in the settings page, is a comma-separated list of supported currencies (instead of the small text box now), and the Event manager choses from a drop down of that list in add/edit Event.

Can you help me with this?

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Have you perhaps had a look into the MarketPress integration? If the MarketPress payment gateways work better for your needs, you can create Products that will act as a sort of "tickets" for Events+ events, which will allow you more flexibility in setting up your payments.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.