Events + and Spirit theme styling issues.

I am using the Spirit theme and the Eventss+ plugin.

First of all about the layout. Is it possible to have the arrow in the home page always be aligned (or a bit before) the end of the page based on the height of the window size? (not if it is resized once the page has loaded, but based on the size of the window at the first load). So that in different screens the arrow will be on the same spot.

Furthermore, I am using 2 calendars. One is displayed with this shortcode "[eab_calendar]" and the other one through a widget. If I edit anyone, the other is also edited. Is there a way to make different edits to each one?
In the one from the widget, can I somehow remove a border from the table?
This is the site:
http://5.79.100.200/~wpthemetest

In the homepage, is it possible to remove the border before "Sep 2016" only?
In general can I somehow set IDs?

On the same matter, when opening an event (from either calendar) I am redirected to a page displaying only the event with no formating like the theme, no menus, nothing. Is it possible to add the same layout or at least the menu on top?

• Rupok

Hi KOSTANTINOS,

Is it possible to have the arrow in the home page always be aligned (or a bit before) the end of the page based on the height of the window size?

Well, a complex workaround will be using JavaScript to decide current height and then set position of the arrow. Rather, I think you should use percentage in that arrow top padding with the following custom CSS code:

.upfront #module-1452572518275-1268 #button-object-1452572518273-1648 {
      padding-top: 55%;
    }

You can use this custom CSS Code in Global Theme CSS section inside your Upfront editor. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I believe it will serve your purpose.

If I edit anyone, the other is also edited. Is there a way to make different edits to each one?

This can be resolved if you add the parent class/id while targeting specific cal. I could give you exact custom CSS code to do this if I could see those calendars live and inspect those elements. I went to the link you provided, but it has a big blue screen asking me to login, so I can't see those calendars. I could give you exact custom CSS code to resolve this issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

is it possible to remove the border before "Sep 2016" only?
    Is it possible to add the same layout or at least the menu on top?

I believe, both are possible, but I can confirm when I can see your site elements live. I tried to register on your site but when I click on the register email address input box, it reloads the page every time, so couldn't even register to check these.

Please grant us support access and confirm here when you are done so we can have a better look at your site and try to resolve your issues as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Ash

Hello KOSTANTINOS

Still though, how can I change what and how is displayed in individual events? (not talking about the content that I can change through the "Add event", I mean the more general things like how a date is displayed or how to remove the "breadcrumbs" path)

To remove breadcrumb path, please add the following css:

#event-bread-crumbs{
    display: none !important;
    }

For date format, that is always your settings in Dashboard > Settings > General > Date Format.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.