Events+ Beaver builder conflict

Beaver Builder is not working when Events+ is activated. When Events+ is deactivated the Beaver Builder plugin works again.
There is a test page that I created to add the calendar shortcode. When Events+ is active I cannot load the open the BB setting when I load a row. It just spins like its loading be never loads. When Events+ is deactivated the row setting comes up.

• Ivan

Hi delmarw !

Actually, it also was related to Astra Pro plugin for your theme. For resolving it, I replaced this code in {wordpress_folder}/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/events-and-bookings.php file via FTP (approximately 608th line) from

echo '<script type="text/javascript">var _eab_data=' . json_encode(apply_filters('eab-javascript-public_data', array(
    		'ajax_url' => admin_url('admin-ajax.php'),
    		'root_url' => plugins_url('events-and-bookings/img/'),
    		'fb_scope' => 'email',))
    	) . ';' .
    	'if (!("ontouchstart" in document.documentElement)) document.documentElement.className += " no-touch";'.
    '</script>';

to

$script = 'var _eab_data=' . json_encode(apply_filters('eab-javascript-public_data', array(
    		'ajax_url' => admin_url('admin-ajax.php'),
    		'root_url' => plugins_url('events-and-bookings/img/'),
    		'fb_scope' => 'email',))
    	) . ';' .
    	'if (!("ontouchstart" in document.documentElement)) document.documentElement.className += " no-touch";' ;
    if ( ! wp_script_is( 'jquery', 'done' ) ) {
    	wp_enqueue_script( 'jquery' );
    }
    wp_add_inline_script( 'jquery-migrate', $script );

Also, I'll ping our developer to implement it in the next version of the plugin.

Best regards,
    Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.