Events & Bookings memory issues

I’ve already posted my issue here, but I’ve realized that is probably better to start a new topic, instead of commenting an more generic post.

I’ll copy here an updated version of the original post message:

I get a memory exhausted error when activating this plugin.

In normal cases, my WP installation doesn’t use a big amount of memory: it was originally set to about 128M, however, to better understand I’ve raised the limit to 300M and still I get a memory exhausted error.

Here’s the server log excerpt:

[15-Feb-2012 20:57:59] PHP Warning:  require_once(/home2/sciamann/public_html/progettoanike/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/widgets/Widget.class.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/sciamann/public_html/progettoanike/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/events-and-bookings.php on line 1630
[15-Feb-2012 20:57:59] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home2/sciamann/public_html/progettoanike/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/widgets/Widget.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home2/sciamann/public_html/progettoanike/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/events-and-bookings.php on line 1630
[15-Feb-2012 21:20:59] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 314572800 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home2/sciamann/public_html/progettoanike/wp-content/plugins/wptuner/wptunerdb232.php on line 39

Any chance to make it work?

Again, looking at the fact the the issue raises only when installing and activating this plugin (I have to remove it via FTP each time, as end up getting 500 errors) and looking to the fact that is not just a slight memory eating, but quite a huge one, I’m quite sure that this plugin is eating too much memory.

Thanks.