Events+. Calendar arrow jump 2 months ahead

On my site https://www.******enver.com/all-events/ when I click on arrow forward it jumps 2 months ahead. When I use the back arrow it’s working correctly.

I made a plugin/theme conflict and the issue still exist.

This is the shortcode I use:

[eab_calendar navigation="yes" footer="yes" show_excerpt="yes" with_thumbnail="yes" show_old="yes"]

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey dittoddt !

Hope you are having a great day!

I tried to replicate the issue on your site but couldn’t. It looks like the arrow is working fine now and it jumps one month ahead at a time. Can you still replicate the issue on your end?

I’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Best,

Nahid

• dittoddt
    • Flash Drive

So, the initial support request was written by one of your chat team members. I think he got the issue wrong. The issue wasn’t about jumping one month ahead or more.

The issue we are having is that when you first load https://********nver.com/all-events you can only see events in the future, not the past. I’ve added the shortcode: [eab_calendar navigation=”yes” footer=”yes” show_excerpt=”yes” with_thumbnail=”yes” show_old=”yes”].

As you can see, the shortcode clearly says ‘ show_old=”yes” ‘ but it refuses to show older events until you scroll forward one month, then scroll back.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello dittoddt,

hope you’re doing good and don’t mind me chim in here! :slight_smile:

Appreciate the updated information here, I’ve already shared this in the Second Level Support report.

I’ve also tried to reproduce this issue in your website, but it seems to me that all pagination links in /all-events/ page are working good.

https://monosnap.com/file/MzMbQp6goFl5mhImydkDLimRvFD9UZ

Could you please confirm -or not- this?

I can also see in our report that the issue is strictly related when server date is 30/11/2017, so we’ll test this case, as long as this is working for you now. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• dittoddt
    • Flash Drive

Ok, I've checked it again and the problem still persists. Past events are not showing up unless you scroll forward one month and then scroll back to December. Let me send you some screenshots.

Notice in "Events+_Missing_Dates_1.jpg" that the events on December 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are not showing. This happens when you navigate directly to the page where the shortcode is inserted.

Now, look at "Events+_Missing_Dates_2.jpg". This is a screenshot from after I have clicked the arrow to go forward one month (to January) and then back one month to December. Magically, the events on December 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are showing up.

This is an issue because the client wants users to see what events have happened in the past upon first glance.

The pagination works fine. Again, this was not reported correctly by the online chat support agent.

The problem is that even though the shortcode clearly requests that past events be shown, they are not.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there dittoddt,

hope you’re doing good today! :slight_smile:

I really appreciate the additional information here, I was able to reproduce this in my end.

It seems that past events (archived) are only visible after navigating forth and back in calendar.

I’ve already informed our developers about it, me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here about any development.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi dittoddt ,

Thanks for reporting this :slight_smile:

Until this is fixed in a next release could you please try replacing some files? Download the zip I have attached and unzip it.

The folder should be containing 3 php files. All of them go to :

wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/ folder

You can find the original files first and rename them by adding a .txt file extension so you can keep them as a backup in case something goes wrong.

Please let us know if this issue continues to exist even after replacing these files.

Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.