Events + Cannot modify header information

Hi I am trying to find the best way to notify buddypress group members upon a new event being created with Events +.

I have tried the solution offered in the following post: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/group-members-notifications-on-event-creation

However with the file uploaded and the setting checked, when I update an event I get the following errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nopixelleftbehin/public_html/uwd15/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-buddypress-group_events.php:268) in /home/nopixelleftbehin/public_html/uwd15/wp-admin/post.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nopixelleftbehin/public_html/uwd15/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-buddypress-group_events.php:268) in /home/nopixelleftbehin/public_html/uwd15/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

I was wondering if you had any suggestions or if Ash could be notified of this post in case he has any ideas.

Regards,