Events+ Colors Option Not Working

Hello,

I am configuring Events+ and the event colors option settings are misbehaving as shown in the screenshot.

• Tyler Postle

Hey again SooBahkDo :slight_smile:

It looks like you may have a plugin conflict going on with your color pallets there - that's not how they look on my installation, I'll attach a screenshot. Do you mind granting support access so I can take a closer look at that page?

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Event Controlled Redirect
    ID of source page : ??
    URL of the target : ??

Those fields are from the Event controlled redirect add-on. The ID of source page/post/event ID that you want to redirect to the set target URL while that specific event is in progress. While the event isn't in progress, the page/post/events you have set, won't redirect and will act normal.

Here is the explanation from the plugin on that add-on:

This Addon will add two fields to each Event: ID of source page and URL of the target. If the Event is progressing, any visitor visiting page with set page/post/event ID will be redirected to the set URL. Source page does not need to be the same as the event page. The Addon also provides two Global fields on this page which will be used if the related field(s) on Event page is left empty.

Let me know if you have any further questions SooBahkDo! Look forward to hearing back.

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. I am still making my way back to your previous posts, I didn't forget! :slight_smile:

• Michelle Shull

Hello, SooBahkdo! How are you today?

Have you done any troubleshooting to see if you can track down a plugin conflict that's affecting your colors addon? My settings are in a screenshot below, which is how your colors options should look.

If you're unfamiliar with checking for plugin conflicts, we've got a great blog post that covers how to do general troubleshooting: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/get-awesome-wordpress-support/

Did you have additional questions about the redirect addon?

Thanks!