Events Debug Errors

Hi,

I ran a WP Debug and got the following errors from the 'Add Event' buddypress profile page (with the events buddypress sub plugin activated):

Notice: Undefined variable: ret in /my__domain.com/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-events-front_page_editing.php on line 343
Title

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /my__domain.com/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-events-front_page_editing.php on line 513

Just letting you know.

Cheers,

Johnny

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Johnny,

Thank you for bringing this item/error to our attention, it is certainly appreciated.

From the error itself it appears that the plugin/event has not been completely configured, are you sure you have a Title in the event because that is what it seems it is complaining about.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Johnny,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.