events+ doesn't show events with shortcode

[eab_archive] is only showing past events. It worked fine a couple weeks ago but the new events I've made don't show. Ideas?

• Mike

Hi @mary_anne_welch

Thanks for your question.

Are you using any arguments with the shortcode or are you just using it as you posted?

When you say it worked fine a couple of weeks ago, do you mean that what the new events were showing in the archive, but since then new events added aren't showing?

What would you like it to show? Every single event in reverse date order with pagination?

Cheers,
    Mike
    PS. I have looked on your site and can't see any events on there at all are you talking about the site you have the WPMU DEV Dashboard installed on?

• Mike

Hi @mary_anne_welch

Thanks for your reply.

I've tried this on my test site and it shows past and future events as expected however this is at the stage it worked for you. I created an event for tomorrow so when

When inputting the new events are putting in all the required info(title, description, start and end time)?

Have you tried all of the usual, disabling all other plugins, trying with the TwentyTwelve theme. If it works after disabling all the plugins, enable them again one at a time to see which one affects it. If it works on TwentyTwelve then the problem is something to do with the theme.

Cheers,
    Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.