[Events +] Event+ setup Event with different prices

Hi,
I´m on work with a customer site. It´s a sports-club and they are offering ski-tours for members and also non-members. Both have different prices. Also childs and youths, so I need 6 prices for one tour. In Event+ I can only set one price. Additionally they want the payment with debit order because they trust the people. So I have to add fields like NAme and IBAN. Because of the data security they don´t want a member area if it could be avoided. I tried several events plugins but none has this functionality. The most have exact seats with fixed prices but I have a bus with 50 seats and don´t know how much people of the above categories take a place.
Would be great if i get help, thanks a lot

• Dimitris

Hello there Richard Plaza,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

There's a workaround for having different prices per event and this via
    Events -> Settings- > Add-ons -> Payments via MarketPress Products
    which integrates our MarketPress plugin: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/

After installing MarketPress you can setup your payment gateways which also include manual payments. When this is done, you should:
    - create a product category that will be specific for events
    - enable the Events+ add-on as shown above
    - go to Events -> Settings- >Payments via MarketPress Products settings and select the events-specific product category that you selected
    - create a product with variations, each variation can have a different price

- connect the event with product

For setting limits in events seats, you can enable the Limited capacity Events add-on. This will give you an option in edit event page like:

Hope that was some help!

Thank you,
    Dimitris

• Richard Plaza

Hi Dimitris,
    Thats great for the first step but i can´t figure out this problem:
    If somebody want´s to buy more than one ticket and with different variations like 1 adult member, 1 adult nonmember and 1 child and 1 youth, how could i do this ?
    I tried to set this in Shop, maximum "downloads" = 10 but on the event i can only choose 1 variation and confirm it with my mailadress. Maybe you can give me a hint for that, thanks a lot

• Dimitris

Hello there Richard

Unfortunately this isn't possible out-of-the-box with current implementation. Multiple tickets are available only when using the built-in payment method of Events+ via PayPal, which doesn't permit different prices though.
    Above implementation that I shared, forces you to proceed in cart after adding first ticket, so multiple checkouts should be made. I advised our developers and we can surpass this using a little MU plugin. Please create a new file in your server like:
    wp-content/mu-plugins/events-multiple-tickets.php
    (just create the /mu-plugins/ folder, if it doesn't exist already)
    and insert the exact snippet:

<?php
    add_filter( 'eab-rsvps-rsvp_form', function( $form, $event ){
        ob_start();
        ?>
        <script type="text/javascript">
            (function($){
                $(document).ready(function(){
                    $('.wpmudevevents-yes-submit').prop( "disabled", false );
                });
            })(jQuery);
        </script>
        <?php
        return $form . ob_get_clean();
    }, 20, 2 );

Thank you,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.