[Events +] Events + Adding number of attendees

Hi
I am looking to use the events + Plugin alongside the members plugin as i wish that only members can sign up for events. However i cannot find a way to set the booking/i'm attending to allow for putting in a number of attendees. The memberships on the sites might be for couples or families, and i would like to be able to say that 3 people for example would be attending? Is this possible.

Thanks
Neil

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Neil !
    Hope you are having a great day!

In order to let only Membership 2 members sign up for your events, you can go to your WordPress Dashboard->Membership 2->Protection Rules->Custom Post Types and modify access of the "incsub_event" custom post type so that it can only be accessed by members of your preferred membership. Here's a screenshot for reference:

Unfortunately, it isn't possible to set the number of attendees per RSVP, for that purpose, you can mention it in the event description if that works for you. However, you can limit the total number of RSVPs in the overall event by activating the "Limited capacity Events" add-on in your WordPress Dashboard->Events->Settings->Add-ons.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.