[Events +] Events+ when adding more than 1 date for an event, start/end times can't be entered

When trying to enter the times for an event that has more than 1 date, the start and end time fields do not become active to be able to enter a time - no time selectors show and the time cannot be entered manually either. I've tried upgrading the php on a staging environment, and updating all other updates, and nothing seems to be causing a conflict. Is this a new bug?
Thanks in advance,
Lynne

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi dmuchnok

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Wouldn't you mind, please, grant the support access and we can take a closer look?

1. Log in to the WordPress Admin Panel for your site (go to the Network Admin dashboard if on Multisite), and then navigate to the “Support” page from the WPMU DEV menu item (WPMU DEV > Support).

2. Click the “Grant Support Access” button in the Support Access panel.

References on
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Let us know when the support is granted.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• dmuchnok
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi there,
    I have granted access. We did had a work around, but now it is giving another error. If someone could look at it, I'd really appreciate it! The client keeps having issues that I would like to resolve for them.

[Events +] version 1.9.8

It won't allow times to be entered when we have more than 1 date for an event. That still is the case. As a work around, we can check 'no start/end times' for the 2nd and on dates, and save it. Then we are able to come back in and edit it, adding times. But another issue is now occurring, which is that the time is then 1 hour off in some places, but not others. Where the event is on the calendar, it shows correctly. The written event info, with the event title line, then date and time line, and then description, shows the start and end times as 1 hour later. I will add screenshots of each of these locations in the open ticket for this.

We rolled back to version 1.9.8 because we have an issue with the calendar not displaying events when going from 1 month to the next. I'd like to update to 1.9.9, if there is something in this site that is conflicting that could also be resolved.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello dmuchnok,

I have tested on my site both issues but I can't replicate them. I wanted to check on your site but I'm not able to get it, there is error showing:

Access denied
    What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

I tried two different locations: India and UK but the result is the same. Is it possible you could disable this temporarily?

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.