Events+ extra - event countdown

I have activated the Event countdown for my events+ but the countdown does not work/does not display the countdown. My plugin config page ask me to check the support page but I can't find the support page in wpmudev.org(For explanation of the parameters, please see Event Countdown.)

Can help me?
Thanks.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

All the details are in the settings page:

Admin --> Events --> Settings

Click on the i next to the modules/addons

Minimal usage: [event_countdown]
    Extended usage: [event_countdown id="1" event_id="3" format="dHMS" goto="http://example.com" class="countdown-class" type="flip" size="70" add="-120" expired="Too late!"]
    id is a unique number that you should give when you are using more than one instance of the shortcode on a single page.
    event_id is the ID of the Event that will be displayed. If omitted, countdown will be based on the current event, if it exists.
    format is the countdown format of the output as defined in jQuery Countdown Reference.
    goto is the URL that the visitor viewing the page will be redirected to when countdown expires.
    class is the name of the css wrapper class.
    type: if entered "flip", creates a flip counter, like in airport terminals.
    size: Width of a digit in px only for flip counter. Supported sizes are 70, 82, 127, 254.
    add: How many minutes to add to the countdown. It can take negative values.
    expired: You can enter a text that is displayed when countdown expires. Default is "Closed".

Minimal usage: [next_event_countdown]
    Extended Usage: [next_event_countdown id="1" format="dHMS" goto="http://example.com" class="countdown-class" type="flip" size="70" add="-120" expired="Too late!"]
    For explanation of the parameters, please see Event Countdown.

Were you using these as described and it not working?

Where was the message to check the support page? Can I see a screenshot just so I'm sure.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.