Events+ Fatal error on activation

Events+ will not install properly. I use a number of WPMU Dev plugins including Appointments+ and Membership2. I have a Pro-level account. I am attempting to activate Events+ but it will not activate. Instead, it causes an "Unknown Server Error" to occur repeatedly.
Please note that my site is live.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello TwoGetHerCoaching.com,

I read your chat transcript and because you are worried about loosing theme settings I would like to get access to your staging site, so I could test it there without touching your live site. I can see on list of your registered sites that you have a staging site.
    Could you please send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details to staging site (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details to staging site (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.