[Events +] Formatting Problem Events Plus

The event format is all screwed up, if you go to the sub-site intranet and click an open event on the calendar you will see what i am talking about. Also, while you are in there...someone made the event font the same color as the event type. Can we make the event text black again?
You guys had rolled this back because the plugin had a development error. Check those notes prior to doing anything as it may be an easy fix. I have granted support access to the site.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Tom Morganelli,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

The event format is all screwed up, if you go to the sub-site intranet and click an open event on the calendar you will see what i am talking about.

Please try the following CSS, and see how it goes:

.post-type-archive-incsub_event > #page-container > #et-main-area > #primary > #content {
    	margin-top: 5%;
    	padding: 4%;
    }

.single-incsub_event > #page-container > #et-main-area > #primary > #content {
    	margin-top: 5%;
    	padding: 4%;
            min-height: 775px;
    }

You can add the CSS under the default WordPress customizer, under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

someone made the event font the same color as the event type. Can we make the event text black again?

I suppose the text listed in the calendar, which seems to be caused by the Colors Add-on enabled in the Events+ plugin.

I have changed the text to black, and now it's loading fine. If that's not the case, and if you still have issues, please do share a screenshot in your next reply. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.