Events front end posting

Is there a way to post events from the frond end - so users don't have to go to dash to post?

Is there a way to pay for tickets directly from paypal?

Thanks

• Rupok

Hi onlyway ,

Is there a way to post events from the frond end - so users don't have to go to dash to post?

Yes, this is possible. Please login to your Dashboard, then go to "Dashboard > Events > Settings > Add-ons" section and activate the "Front-page editing" addon. Then again go to "Dashboard > Events > Settings" section, now you will see an additional section called "Front-page editing". You can set a default page for front-end event submission from this section.

Or you can create a page from your Dashboard and use the following shortcode to show front-end event submission options:
    [eab_event_editor]

This will show the event submission form on front-end. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Is there a way to pay for tickets directly from paypal?

I'm sorry but I'm not exactly sure about your requirement. Do you want that users will be taken to PayPal site for payment and they will pay on PayPal site and then return to your site? If yes, then this is the current payment structure of Events+. Please go to "Dashboard > Events > Settings > Payment Settings" and from there you can configure PayPal settings.

But if you want the facility that when you purchase a ticket, a invoice link will be generated and you can share that link to others so others can click on that link and go to PayPal for paying for that invoice, then I'm afraid, this is not available yet. But I think this is a nice. So if you confirm this, I'll move your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Or if you have any other plan, please let us know in details. We will be glad to assist you on that.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.