[Events +] Front end Suibmission form For Events+

Visitors to the website should be able to fill in a submission form for their event, and either pay for the listing on the main calendar or have a free listing. That way they can submit their events, register at the same time (For newsletter etc), and provide a revenue stream potential for the website owner.

Rather than currently they have to login to the backend to add an event, as long as a simple forminator form could be linked to the events database, or the existing backend form could be incorporated into the front end in some format, it should be a fairly simple feature request

• Tony G
    • Mr. LetsFixTheWorld

I was thinking a Forminator form too, or better, a CPT with CustomPress. With a little code fields can be moved from the new entry object into an Events object.

I have not looked to see what options are available in Events for doing this but I would guess that someone at Dev has published a code sample somewhere here in these forums. If that kind of code is not here yet, until some other option is available, this would be ideal to help with a near-term solution.

This is a perfect example of the kind of integration to be addressed by the SIG too.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.