Events+ Google API Feed Refresh Button?

Set up and authenticated the Google API calendar feed and it imported all of the expired events. I removed those through WP dashboard Events. What it's not doing is bringing in the upcoming events. Is there a way to refresh the feed so the events will be imported instantly?

1 Hour Later...
:slight_smile:

I have three events for June 1st, 2nd and 3rd 2016 that are not being imported. Only the old ones are.

Additionally, some of the old imported events had a publish year of January 1900 and 1901, (the "When" date was accurate). Not sure if the upcoming ones will do the same. Maybe a Google issue.

I added a link to the calendar in the WP >> Links.

I've granted support access in the muilt-site WPMU Dashboard.

Thank you for your help in advance!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nick,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I carefully reviewed your site and it seems that all the settings are correct. I cannot however compare events list to the Google Calendar list having no access to the latter one.

There's however a bug already reported that seems to be causing this and our developers are already aware of this. In order to confirm that this is the same issue here I'd like to ask you to perform following checks first:

1. Access your Google Developer console and make sure that the app you created is active and wasn't blocked by Google (it turns out that it happened in the past)

2. Double check please if those missing events are indeed missing or if they were actually imported but with the dates altered.

Let me know please and I'll include this thread into bug report forwarded to Events+ develoeprs.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Nick

Thank you Adam,

Did you see the Link to the calendar in the Congress WP dashboard? (Look for Links below Media). Odd place to put it, but I don't want to post the link here.

Checking over the Gdev console now and the Calendar API is enabled, usage shows 10 requests today (5-28-16), there are no notifications, activity just shows the creation of the apis... Anywhere else I should look for a decline message?

I downloaded the json file from GAPI and uploaded it to my media library if you need to review it.

I've specifically looked through all 247 past events for the upcoming events using ctrl+f. The upcoming events are no where to be found.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nick!

Thank you for this additional information. I can see the missing appointments in Google Calc and indeed there's no trace of them on your site.

I'd like to ask you for one last test:

1. remove integration (this won't remove already imported meetings)
    2. disable all caching and JS optimizations on your site
    3. add integration once again using a new Google App for this
    4. ... and see if those events were now imported (you may enable caching and optimizations back after this)

Let me know please if this worked. I think however that I'm right and this will have to be added to the developer's task list. I just need to make sure first though.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.