Events+ Google cal import exporting wrong time?

Greetings,

I'm importing a Google calendar into my BP site and the times are coming up wrong. The dates are correct, just times.

I checked the settings on Google and the timezones are correct.

Thoughts?

T

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for your post.

Can you kindly double check the timezone settings on your server ?

The server timezone, WordPress timezone and Google Calendar timezone on the same value ?

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers
    PC

• xsci
    • Flash Drive

I just changed my Google time settings to display in 13:00 instead of 1:00pm. I'm hoping that will make a difference, but I need to wait an hour until it refreshes. Would it be easier to just change my Event+ settings to 1:00pm instead of 13:00? I'm not sure how to do that if it is easier.

Cheers.

T

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

I noticed that you are using an older version of WordPress. Can you kindly update to the latest version (Please make sure you follow the update guide here : http://codex.wordpress.org/Updating_WordPress

Would it be easier to just change my Event+ settings to 1:00pm instead of 13:00?

Events plus would pick any timezone settings from here :

http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/options-general.php

So if you want to match the time format, then change it there.

Can you check and see if it works after updating the time format and updating to the latest version ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

How did the update go ?

But my timezones are set correctly to Denver time. Will the upgrade make it sync properly?

Even if it doesn't, we should always be on the latest releases so that the compatibility issues can be fixed. If that does not work, kindly let me know and I will take this up to the lead developer :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• xsci
    • Flash Drive

Greetings,

I'm still having trouble with this. Are you sure its the upgrade? I'm afraid to upgrade right now, since last time my whole website crashed. The times are off by 7 hours - if that helps. If there is a way to look at it w/o updating that would be great!

I will try and update over the weekend if I can.

T

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there T,

Thanks for posting back.

If the update broke your site last time, it might have not been done properly. I can't assure that the update would fix it for sure but at least we would be able to reduce one possibility of error.

Take a full backup of your site before you upgrade so that in case anything goes wrong, you can simply restore the backup.

I have also sent a note to our lead developer @Vladislav so that in case there is something known, he can give us an idea.

Please advise how the update goes :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.