Events + is not sync google or facebook

events+ is not syncing / importing google calendar or facebook calendar.

at least I want this plugin to sync with my google calendar event as priority, I’ve enabled the support. The site ID is 6, please check if something wrong with my setup, I;ve followed the instruction from usage of plugins or screencast that shared in support forum.

thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Ega,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

I’ve tried checking your settings but the site with ID 6 is showing me that the WP admin section is disabled even though I’m using super admin account.

Can you disable any protections you have on your site so we can check the setting, and also check if import is working without those protections as it’s possible that’s what’s blocking communication between your site and FB/Google.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Ega,

Thanks for granting access, I still had issues accessing the subsite in question but I have created temporary super-admin account and I was able to login via that, you can remove it once we're done with this issue.

For your Google calendar, I have checked the settings and I see that the Client ID and Secret are entered but the account is not authorized, so you should go and authorize it in order for plugin to access your calendars.

After authorization you should see list of your calendars and how often the synchronization will perform, it will look like this:

As for your facebook events, I have checked the page that is connected and I don't see any future events on your facebook page, can you try adding some and see if they get imported?

Best regards,

Predrag

• Ega
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

first of all, I've authorized it, but somehow, after a while the event setting is back to ask for re-authorize again. Now, I've just authorized it. If you want, I can give you the access of the google login and check it yourself.

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Ega,

Thanks for letting me know that this happened to you, I have now tested E+ again and after waiting for an hour for sync to takes place it seems that it actually disables Google connection at that time.

I have created a bug report for this issue and notified our developers about it.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.