events+ is some fields i didn't seen

Hi

Please check my site

http://howtomakeringtonesforiphone.com/events/2013/05/ipl-between-mumbai-and-hyderabad/

Please check that

it is showing Date : 6 : 26 A.M
and nothing showing

price,ages,type...

Please solve my problem

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @workfromhome434

I hope you are well today.

Sorry to see that your having a problem, I have checked your site and you are indeed correct that only the time is showing and not the other fields, it looks like the fields are added by the theme and not events+
    Would it be possible for you to send me some login details so I can check the issue?

- Mark to my attention
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Please choose the "I have a different question"

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• workfromhome434

Hi

Yes it is adding by theme
    thanks for clarifying me.

But can you tell me how i can add payment gateway to posts

in the posts there is custom fields. What i must add in custom field

this is the post url

http://howtomakeringtonesforiphone.com/buy-tickets-for-cricket-match-between-hyderabad-and-mumbai-indians/

and one more thing i need to add picture of the event also

Can the section next to the event hold a picture of the event?

Please help me in this

• Jack Kitterhing

Yes it is adding by theme
    thanks for clarifying me.

Great! Your welcome :slight_smile:

But can you tell me how i can add payment gateway to posts

Sorry could you clarify please? the events themselves? By default events+ includes PayPal and you can in events > settings, enter your PayPal email address and currency, then when you add a event, where is says "Payment" required, set that to yes, then when someone RSVP's, they will see a link to checkout and pay :slight_smile:

in the posts there is custom fields. What i must add in custom field

When you say what to add in the custom fields, how do you mean? To get Events+ to show or something else?

and one more thing i need to add picture of the event also

You could add a image into the visual editor would be the best way, this way it would show within that content box :slight_smile:

Thank you! I'm happy to assist further :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• workfromhome434

Hi

I am not asking as adding events.

I already added paypal account

When i am adding as post. the below custom fields are there

so what custom field i must add to show the payment gateway on the page

do you understand what i mean

custom fields like incsub_event_fee,incsub_event_paid...

Please tell me what to select and what value i must give there

so i can add events as by adding posts

do you clearly understand what i mean

thanks

• Jack Kitterhing

This does handle payments, the custom fields you can ignore, I'm not quite sure why your seeing those, but you should ignore them, as all events are added from events > add new and aren't added as posts.

To set up payment, go to events > settings > enter PayPal info, save.

Then events > add new > payment required "yes" > fee > $50 (for example), publish event.

Front-end, > I'm attending, PayPal pay now button shows :slight_smile:

Please see attached screenshots :slight_smile:

Payment gateway must be showed even though if the user didn't login also.

If he didn't login when he click on pay now button they must redirect to sign up or login and after that redirect to paypal

why this option is not there

You want them to log in but after payment and that should be required for them to do that?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing

Thank you for the additional input, I'm afraid that this currently isn't possible to use those fields from within the normal posts > add new, as they don't work from there.

I will tag the lead developer on this Ve (@Vladislav) just to 100% confirm, but I have tested this myself and it doesn't work, they are normally just the custom fields that the plugin generates to use with it's custom post types and doesn't work from the posts > add new.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Vladislav

Hello,

Let me try and explain how the plugin behaves, and why this is so. The payment options can't be presented to your visitors unless they log in, because they need to be logged in to RSVP in the first place. The plugin tracks RSVPs for logged in users only, which allows us to do many other things properly, including making sure the RSVPs are unique.

As for the fields, the plugin doesn't just store the data you enter, there is *quite* a bit of logic involved in validating and processing the fields when converting the user input into actual event data. This process is limited to processing the event post types, not regular posts. The posts aren't events (although they share some features), and it is an important distinction - there is quite a bit going on behind the scenes which is events-specific.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.