Events + : Limit registration time frame AND/OR force payment before switching to "I'm att

I was wondering if there was a way in Events + to limit the time frame for registration. For instance not later than 2 hours before the beginning of the event, since there is no way to check if an attending user has payed online when he has clicked "I'm attending" one hour before...
The ideal configuration would be to force a user to pay before his status is switched to "I'm attending". I was thinking of something like that :
- If it's a free event, the visitor has the choice between "no" or "I'm attending"
- if it's a paying event, the visitor has the choice between "no" or "pay for the event". Then, when he has payed, his status switches to "I'm attending"
How would that be possible?
Thank you very much in advance

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello Maximilien,

I hope you are doing great today. I am sorry for the delayed response from our end regarding your request. I have noticed it has been a long time and you haven't got a response from us, I was wondering if you still need help with this issue or not.

Please confirm if you still need help with this and we will be happy to assist in any way possible. I am deeply sorry that we missed this ticket and we will do all we can to help if you still need help, just let us know by replying below.

Have a nice day.
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.