Events+, Membership and Marketpress integration

I'm currently using Events+, Membership and Marketpress.

I have set various levels of membership through the Membership plugin, and with the integration with Events+ I can set different prices for each level of membership which is great!

The only problem now, is that when I integrate an event with Marketpress, so that a member can add it to their shopping cart, it will set the default cost of the event to whatever the price is in the product listing under Marketpress and not the individual price allocated per level of membership through the Events+ and Membership integration.

Is there a workaround for this?

Cheers

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Haris,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

The only problem now, is that when I integrate an event with Marketpress, so that a member can add it to their shopping cart, it will set the default cost of the event to whatever the price is in the product listing under Marketpress and not the individual price allocated per level of membership through the Events+ and Membership integration.

What about when a member tries to visit directly on the event page and tries to register ? Does it show the right price ?

What is the link to your site where I can see that in action please ?

Cheers, PC

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi Haris

If you use marketpress integration and create a product using shortcode then for the product page, it should always show the price that you put in the price field.

I am sorry, I am little confused. Are you checking the single event page or single product page? Please note that, cart will only work when you view the product page.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.