Events + Month Title and Pagination not showing

Hello you can view a complete video of my current issue at the following link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM60sXfO9n8

Please let me know if you have any questions!

• Vaughan

hiya

are you using shortcode on your calendar page or have you selected the plugin calendar in the settings?

could you take a screenshot of your settings page.

the define you were adding to wp-config.php i think will only affect the weekly calendar used with the shortcode. you have to activate that in the extras section. (click the blue i icon for the shortcode)

if you're using the [eab_calendar] shortcode then you need to pagination attributes and so on like

[eab_calendar navigation="1"]

Arguments:
    network - (boolean) Query type
    date - (date) Starting date - default to now
    category - (string or integer) Show events from this category (ID or slug)
    categories - (list of comma-separated IDs) Show events from these categories - accepts comma-separated list of IDs
    navigation - (boolean) Show navigation
    title_format - (date format) Date format used in the navigation title, defaults to "M Y"
    short_title_format - (date format) Date format used for shorter date representation in the navigation title, defaults to "m-Y"
    long_date_format - (date format) Date format used for displaying long date representation, defaults to your date settings
    footer - (boolean) Show calendar table footer
    class - (string) Apply this CSS class
    template - (string) Subtemplate file, or template class call
    override_styles - (boolean) Toggle default styles usage
    override_scripts - (boolean) Toggle default scripts usage

hope this helps.

• Vaughan

hiya

glad that sorted it :slight_smile:

it gives you the parameters to use for each shortcode on the dashboard > events > shortcodes page

they are a little sparse in descriptions. but now you know, it should be a bit simpler for you to figure out in future. if you ever need any advice though, just post on the support forum & a member of staff will try to help you as best they can.

thanks for being a member.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.