Events+ More Questions

1. When I choose a page for a single event such as https://christiangays.com/events/2017/03/jason-demarco/ there is an overlap into my sidebar. Please see screenshot.

How do I reduce the width to prevent this please?

2. How do I remove "No", "Maybe", "I'm attending". My site does not require this "extra".

3. Location is actually more important on my site than anything else. Is it possible to make the Venue as the title?

Thanks!
Support Access is granted.

Nithin

Hi Mary,

1. When I choose a page for a single event such as https://christiangays.com/events/2017/03/jason-demarco/ there is an overlap into my sidebar. Please see screenshot.

Please try the following CSS, and check whether it works fine:

.site-content #wpmudevevents-wrapper {
    	width: 100%;
    }

2. How do I remove "No", "Maybe", "I'm attending". My site does not require this "extra".

.wpmudevevents-buttons {
    	display: none;
    }

The above CSS should remove these buttons from your events.

3. Location is actually more important on my site than anything else. Is it possible to make the Venue as the title?

You meant you want to change the title Event location to venue? If yes, you can enable the Network Wide Text Change module in the Ultimate Branding plugin, and make the following changes, as seen in the screenshot:

I hope this helps, please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Rupok

Hi Mary,

1. (Overlapping Sidebar) CSS doesn't work. I also tried it with 80% but no change.

Can you please tell us on which browser are you testing? I've checked your given single event page on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari but I could not see the event area overlapping with the sidebars. Please check attached screenshots for reference.
    [image pos="0"]
    [image pos="1"]

I can give you working custom CSS code to fix the issue if I can regenerate the issue on my end. Can you please guide us in that?

Did you mean that you want to make the venue highlighted like the title? If yes, then I've already added the following custom CSS code in your "Appearance > Custom CSS" section and now your venue is highlighted like the title.

/* Make Event Venue Highlighted */
    .wpmudevevents-location {
    	font-size: 20px;
    	margin-top: 10px !important;
    	margin-bottom: 10px !important;
    }

Simply remove this custom CSS code if you didn't want this.

Please let us know how we can regenerate the overlapping issue so we can fix that for you too. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok