Events not appearing in calendar

Recurring Events are not being displayed in the calendar. I am using this shortcode:

[eab_calendar navigation="true"]

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Emlyn,

I was able to replicated this issue and it is related to Polylang plugin. If you go to the calendar page that is not English, but default language you will see that recurring events are there - for both languages.
    It seems that Events+ is not compatible with Polylang plugin at the moment. I will send message to Events+ developer to see if this is something that we can fix on our side and let you know about the answer.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Emlyn,

Some of our plugins have support for WPML (if there is support for that plugin it will be listed at the bottom of the project page, like here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/custom-sidebars-pro/ ).

I spoke with developer and making Events+ and Polylang or newest WPML to work together is not easy and quick - and for now that implementation is not on the roadmap of the plugin.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Emlyn
    • Recruit

Hi Kasia,

That's very disappointing as it means that WPMUDev is essentially pushing users to use a paid plugin for a multilingual site.

Does your answer mean that your events plugin has no plans to have any support for *any* multilingual functionality?

E

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Emlyn,

Does your answer mean that your events plugin has no plans to have any support for *any* multilingual functionality?

No, it means that there is no plan at the moment. From my testes it seems that WPML has issue with handling recurring events properly - and very possible is that would require major changes in Events+ to create a compatibility. Right now I can bring this to project manager attention if that type of change can be included on the plugin road map, but I can't make any promises that it will happen in nearest future :slight_frown:

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.