events not creating correctly

Feature pic not loading to event on facebook

date correct but time was not

will rsvp’s be integrated?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Harry,

Thank you for your feedback but the message is cryptic to say the least.

Feature pic not loading to event on facebook date correct but time was not will rsvp’s be integrated?

Please clarify what this means?

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• harry.jarrett
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Sorry. Wasn’t cryptic to me.

1. when i create the event in wordpress plugin and add a feature picture it creates the fb event but does not autoload the event picture to the new fb event. Should it?

2. when i create the event in wordpress plugin and add a date and time it creates the fb event but the times are not correct. The date is however.

3. Is there a way to link the I’m attending features so that when someone on Facebook joins the event it registers as well as an rsvp on the website page?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Harry,

Thank you for your clarification, it is greatly appreciated.

I admit that I do not know a definitive answer to any of your questions presented here.

Therefore I am going to see if I can get the lead developer of Ultimate Facebook to come in here and educate us both :slight_smile:

Though this may take longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Harry,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Harry,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• harry.jarrett
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Just got to add a new test event. It did not post the correct date to the facebook page. Any ideas why time and date are not consistent with date and time in events plugin? I am using the your ultimate facebook plugin to post events + events onto facebook page.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven’t heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is “Not resolved” in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.