Events + not displaying events of next months

I'm having a bizarre problem with Events+. I'm adding new events to the website but only the ones in January shows up on the calendar.
The one In Feb/Mar does not show up. This is just happening to new events I add now. There were future events created few months back that do show up ok.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi John Neilson

I hope you're well today and thank you for reaching out to us.

There's a bug in the recent version of Events+ that's causing this and downgrading the plugin to the previous one temporarily would be a workaround for now. I think you've done this already during the live chat.

Our developers are already aware of the issue and the fix is ready and undergoing tests so it should be included in one of the nearest updates of the plugin.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi all,

Our devs have a patch ready for the next version, and I will also attach it here in case you want to apply it before the update is released.
    All that needs to be done is download the attached ZIP file, unzip it, and place the unzipped file inside wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/ folder and overwrite the existing file.
    Let us know if that fixed the issue for you as well.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Nathan and Michael Miller

Thank you for getting back to me with this information. The patch that we shared with you is really fresh and while it should be included in the next update it would still have to go through the QA test so please consider this one as a "beta" version. We should have state that clearly, I'm sorry for causing confusion and thanks for reporting the issue.

I've already asked our developers who created it to check it again to make it work with further months too and he'll give it another shot. We'll update you here as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• ChuckS
    • The Crimson Coder

Thanks Predrag,

Yeah, I tried the patch and it didn't work for me. I've gone back to the previous version 1.9.8 for now. I like the new features added to 1.9.9 so looking forward with great anticipation for the new release.

Regards,
    Chuck S.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello!

There's been another patch create that is tested currently. In case you wanted to give it a try, I've attached a zip file to this post.

The same way as previously, all that needs to be done is download the attached ZIP file, unzip it, and place the unzipped file inside wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/ folder and
    overwrite the existing file.

Let us know if this one worked better, please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.