Events+ not showing all groups

The dropdown for Group selection (Buddypress feature) is not displaying all groups. We have 36 groups and only 20 are displayed in the dropdown. Is there an arbitrary cutoff at 20 groups to be displayed in that dropdown?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings epilepsycf,

Is there an arbitrary cutoff at 20 groups to be displayed in that dropdown?

Not that I am aware of, have you by any chance checked the theme to see if it has an option to extend this number?

Which theme is this?

Personally I would go through the theme code looking for the 20 number if it did not have an option within to change the number under the theme options.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings epilepsycf,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• epilepsycf
    • Flash Drive

No, this has not been sorted out. I actually have encountered a couple other bugs/ issues with implementing this that has made it unusable for us so I gave up trying to fix this little issue... Our non-profit fundraiser site could REALLY benefit from using this too. We are using the buddypress default theme with some css/image customization. We also have 60+ other plugins employed to provide rich functionality.

Other issues that I found:

New event did not show up in Group Activity or Global Activity

Javascript conflict/error when submitting new event causes page to never reload (I did not identify the source of this conflict as we have so many plugins, I would have to disable them all and re-enable one by one - too much time)

Only works in 24h time format?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings epilepsycf,

Speaking of Buddy Press, have you done the upgrade to 1.5.5 that was released last week by any chance?

Have you thought of simply renaming the plugin folder essentially disabling all the plugins within and creating just another plugin folder for testing with Buddy Press and Fundraiser within?

Testing with just these two? Of course this is considering the recent Buddy Press update did not help any.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.