Events not showing up in the Calendar

I have a site on which I have set up Events+. I have setup events in the backend but they are not visible in the front end.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Lendon

I hope you’re well today and thank you for getting in touch with us.

I checked your site and I also tried to replicate the issue on my own setup with the same Events+ settings but to no luck. The shortcode that’s on the “calendar” page should actually show up upcoming events in February, March and so on if you go to those months in the calendar.

That is happening on my setup but, surprisingly, not on yours. What’s even more surprising, is that when I add the show_old=”yes” attribute to the calendar shortcode on your site, it starts to work. But those events are not “old” so they should be showing up anyway.

I checked some settings of the plugin and the site but I’ll need a consultation from our developers on this. I’ve already passed the question to them and they’ll look into it.

Please keep an eye on this ticket and we’ll update you here as soon as we get to know more. I believe we’ll be able to sort that out really soon.

Best regards,

Adam

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hey Lendon ,

Sorry for the late reply, we’ve identified the issue and created a patch for this that will be included on an upcoming release. I don’t have an ETA yet due to our QA but it will surely be included.

Unfortunately it seems that the FTP you provided us doesn’t work so I can manually patch your installation but you can follow these easy instructions if you want to do it yourself.

How to install:

Always make sure to keep a backup of your site before changing/adding custom code.

1] Navigate to your pluginsevents-and-bookingslib directory and you will find 2 files named class_eab_collection.php & class_eab_shortcodes.php.

2] Rename those files to class_eab_collection-backup.php & class_eab_shortcodes-backup.php

3] Download the attached .zip and extract it. You will find 2 new files similarly named class_eab_collection.php & class_eab_shortcodes.php

4] Upload the 2 files from the .zip into the directory on your server.

5] Everything should work after that automatically.

Both the upcoming events and the show_old attribute should be working normally now.

Tell me if you need further help with this !

Regards,

Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.