Events pages not showing up

Events pages not showing up. Events shortcode and event's archive not working.

No JS errors

So far what has been done:

- All plugins are deactivated
- Tested with default WP theme
- Reset Permalinks

Please advise

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Tolga,

Hope you are doing good!

It seems the access token is expired. Can you please revoke access and then regrant support access again. While you regrant support access if need please active your plugins that are in the

Dashboard > Plugins > Recently activated

However I have checked your site admin. I was performing a conflict test. While I was testing I have found that individual event appears when wordpress default theme is activated and the themler plugin is deactivated. I was trying to find out the conflict with the events list page when the access token got expired.

I have also tried to connect your site via the FTP access you have provided and found the directory is blank. Please check if this is the directory of the site that we are testing and send us your details through our contact form so we can try to investigate this further,

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Sohag"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please DO NOT post the credentials here as this is a public forum.

Please let me know when you do so.

Cheers,
    Sohag

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Tolga,

Thanks for the reply and for granting the access.

It seems the access token is expired again.

I have tried to investigate by deactivating all your active plugins including Events. I have found that the issue remains even when all plugins are deactivated and wp native theme is activated. So it seems the issue is in your end. However I was trying to make some changes in the permalink when the access token is expired. Can you please revoke access and then regrant support access again. While you regrant support access if you need then please also activate your theme and plugins.

Please let us know when you do so.

Cheers,
    Sohag

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hello Tolga,

Thanks for regranting the access. Hope you are doing well today!

I have refreshed the permalik and added an add on "Default to all events". Now the events page is showing the event list. In the permalink settings page that is

Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks

the settings for "Tag base" was set to %postname% which was conflicting your posts list page to appear. After I removed that the blog page is working.

In the individual event pages the buttons for user actions "I'm Attending", "No", "May Be" these are not showing which seems to be your site specific as this happens when your theme and the Themler core plugin is activated. They appears well when the wordpress default theme is activated and the Themler core plugin is deactivated. Please check.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,
    Sohag