Events+ Paypal not showing paid

The Events+ plugin is not being updated to show that a payment has been submitted on paypal. We have made sure everything has been updated but still no go.

• Milan

Hello @Jim,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for enabling support staff access right on. :slight_smile:

The Events+ plugin is not being updated to show that a payment has been submitted on paypal.

I am sorry but I must admin I am bit confuse here. :slight_smile: Can you throw some more light on this please with more information and screenshot if applicable ? It will help me to understand your issue context properly so that I can act accordingly. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Milan

Hello @Jim,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

As far as I know, Our event+ plugin uses dynamic IPN, are you able to see your transactions are being performed or not ? If not then I want to inform you please contact Paypal or your host to throw some light on this issue, as everything is working fine on my sandbox site.

I've tested with my credentials on your site, nothing seems to problematic. All transactions are got performed. Please contact Paypal for insights.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Warmest Regards,
    Milan.