Right, I have no idea what I'm doing. Not really familiar with classes in php at all.
I need to be able to do the following with the Events+ plugin:
1. Query non-recurring events and then order them by soonest first
2. Query recurring events and only display one instance of them
3. Query and format the start times of events
4. Extract other information such as number of attendees/event capacity etc for use in PHP.
The plugin seems to have its own set of functions and seems to create its own object for this which appears to follow different rules from the usual WP_Query object.
Obviously I don't expect help with all the things I need to do but if someone could point me in the direction of the following, that would be awesome:
1. Somewhere I can find a list of useful functions used by the Events+ plugin, especially for querying different things about the events.
2. A decent crash course in PHP classes that would be relevant to what I need to do.